Total Pageviews

Share This

PRETTY WORLD

https://youtu.be/D0s4wLYvUGo

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Athena Gifts~ Original Creations from Destin, Florida

It started with a painting, a vision of Jesus over the Destin bridge, The Son of Righteousness, cleansing Destin from some horrible pollution. In 1996, I painted this vision after a moonlit boat ride in East Pass, which I believe now was prophetic for such a time as this. The BP oil spill of April 20 changed our Gulf forever.
People expressed interest in the painting and asked for prints. So, Athena Gifts was born of that desire.
Her daughter Caroline has been creating posters in a genre she calls KITTAY (ITU).
So the adventures antics of Emo and her adorable kittens, Goku, Chioni, Nightmare and Cow are captured in humorous real life situations, such as "Oh NOZ, I'm IN ZE AIR."
Bayview RV Campground, smallest campground in Destin, now has a Shopping Mall for gifts and souvenirs, such as the newly designed Keychain for $2.95.
Destin has never looked more beautiful. A poster available in size from Portfolio to Colossal, even richly framed, may be ordered from Athena Gifts. She was in the water snorkling the day a sight was captured. 25 Manta Rays sailed over Crab Island on the very day before the oil tar balls washed up on Okaloosa Island.
A reproduction vintage postcard from Capt. Ben Marler's Boat Service of Her Majesty (1960-1971) brings back the good old days of folks who've loved Destin forever.
Whether you like posters, mugs, apparel, notecards, postcards, keychains, hats, buttons or stickers, we have been busily creating just for you. Let us know what you think. This is your store. Athena Gifts ~ Original Creations from Destin, Florida.

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how excited I was to find you on here! My grandfather was friends with Ben and Ben Jr. We would go fishing on Her Majesty 2 every summer! I haven't been back to Destin since my grandfathers death in 96, but I have kids now and we are packing up to head to Destin this summer! :) I was hoping to find out if your family still had a charter boat afloat... would love to take my dad and kids out. OMG I am so excited to get back to Destin! I feel like I grew up on the white sands!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

zazzle