Total Pageviews

Share This

PRETTY WORLD

https://youtu.be/D0s4wLYvUGo

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Book is Free Online

If any readers of the Destin Log's recent articles on my father, Capt. Ben Marler, would like to download a free copy of this book, please go to http://www.box.net/ImpressiveHome
You will need Adobe Reader, but you may freely download this program at www.adobe.com
Libaries are encouraged to download a free archival copy. Many of the 130 historial and family photos were taken by myself or my family and I will give written permission to use them if you will contact me at www.heiressarts.com
The County libary system has a printed copy. Several local elementary schools are using this book as a fifth grade level "A. R. Reading" book, and at last count, 140 children had checked it out for school credit at my "alma mater" (1966-1972) Destin Elementary School. I regret that I don't have any more printed copies to donate, but I will be producing the book on CDs and hope that eventually Amazon will have printed copies for purchase. God bless you for reading this book, and please share it with your own children. - Athena//

No comments:

Post a Comment

zazzle